Web Designer From Nepal with 7 key Job Responsibilities | Learn Now
A web designer helps to make your website a great user interface. Web designers work with developers closely, the teamwork makes perfect results. A web developer is responsible for back-end development, but not limited to where a Web designer focuses on the style and overall architecture of the page, using software like Photoshop to customize the website’s visual elements. It is the designer’s job to review the needs of their client or the goals of their assigned project to design web pages that meet up the requirements of the Clients. A web designer uses HTML, CSS, JS, and Bootstrap. There are many web designers in Nepal as well as around the world. Every website development company in Nepal has hired UI or UX designer for website design. However, the work responsibilities of Web designers are still the same. A web designer should also be familiar with web design tools like:
- Adobe Photoshop
Web designers in Nepal are usually categorized into 3 aspects. But we could find many web design companies seeking a single Visual designer who oversees both the UX and UI design. Here is the list of web designers the IT Company hires most of the time.
- User Interface (UI) designer: As the name suggests, UI designers are responsible for the look and feel of the website. They are the one that creates a prototype of the website using HTML, CSS, and JS and so on. UI designer also creates a responsive website so that the users across cross-platform can navigate the Web Pages easily. As a whole, a UI designer converts complex brand ideas and values into a website that’s user-friendly and easy to navigate.
- User Experience (UX) designer: The UX designer is responsible to create a visual appearance of the website to be developed. The research on the topics creates a wireframe of the website to be developed and lists out all the requirements of the clients in sticky notes. A UX web designer’s job is to keep your visitors hooked and are the reason the visitors visit your website again and again.
- Visual designer: Visual designers are a combination of both UI and UX designers. They overlook both the visual aspects as well as the coding aspects of the website.
Difference between UI and UX designer
Key Responsibilities of Web Designer in Nepal
- Here is the list of key responsibilities of web designers in Nepal. Remember that the works of the web designer play a crucial part in the website. Some responsibilities of Web designer include:
- Designing navigational elements as per the client’s requirement.
- Translating needs of clients and users into concepts.
- Up to date with HTML, CSS, JS, Bootstrap.
- Compelling user Interface
- Create a prototype of the website from the wireframe or the user requirements.
- Extensive knowledge of graphic design and website design principles
- Aligns the interface with a brand's colors, fonts, and identity
We at Softbenz provide professional website design services in Nepal with the help of our dedicated website designer. Contact us.
[Footnote]: You could even check 7 Steps In Website Design.[Infographics]
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published.